Tuesday 15th Oct 2019
Museum Futures – a digital traineeship for 16-24 year olds
Derby Museums are now recruiting for Museum Futures – a digital traineeship. The traineeship has been developed for 16-24 year olds, but any age of candidate can apply and will be considered.
- The trainee will work towards a Level 3 Cultural Heritage Qualification
- The traineeship is paid (bursary of £13,350 – tax free), starts in January 2020 for one year full-time
- The deadline for applications is the 28th October – midday
- We have a taster day planned at the museum on afternoon of the 15th October when potential applicants can meet staff and discuss the traineeship.
- The trainee will develop many skills, but there is a particular focus on digital skills.
- More info can be found via the museum futures website: www.museumfutures.co.uk where people can sign up for the taster day